Watch Live Cricket.......Click On Banner

2010 Zimbabwe T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against South Africa - Zim T20I Team


2010 Zimbabwe T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against South Africa - Zim T20I Team

Find the list of Zimbabwe players for 2010 T20I Series. Elton Chigumbura is the captain of Zimbabwe and key players are Tatenda Taibu, Brendan Taylor, Ian Nicolson, Grant Flower and Prosper Utseya.

Find the list of Zimbabwe T20I players list for Two T20I Series against South Africa.

Zimbabwe T20I Squad/Team:

Elton Chigumbura (cap)
Tatenda Taibu (wk)
Chamu Chibhabha
Charles Coventry
Graeme Cremer
Keith Dabengwa
Grant Flower
Hamilton Masakadza
Shingirai Masakadza
Chris Mpofu
Ian Nicolson
Ed Rainsford
Brendan Taylor
Prosper Utseya

0 comments :: 2010 Zimbabwe T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against South Africa - Zim T20I Team

Post a Comment