Watch Live Cricket.......Click On Banner

2010 South Africa T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against Zimbabwe - SA T20I Team


2010 South Africa T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against Zimbabwe - SA T20I Team

Find the list of South Africa players for 2010 T20I Series. Johan Botha is the captain of South Africa and key players are David Miller, Morne Morkel, Heino Kuhn, Graeme Smith and Robin Peterson.

Find the South Africa T20I players list for Two T20I Series against Zimbabwe.

South Africa Squad/Team:

Johan Botha (cap)
Loots Bosman
Jean-Paul Duminy
Colin Ingram
Heino Kuhn (wk)
Ryan McLaren
David Miller
Morne Morkel
Wayne Parnell
Robin Peterson
Graeme Smith
Rusty Theron
Lonwabo Tsotsobe
Albie Morkel

0 comments :: 2010 South Africa T20I Squad for Two Matches Series against Zimbabwe - SA T20I Team

Post a Comment