Watch Live Cricket.......Click On Banner

Ian Chappell writes off World Cup hopes

Yep, Chappell has concluded that as we couldn't play spin in Australia, then how the hell are we going to cope with spin on the sub-continent? A valid point I suppose.

Chappell has really stuck his neck out though and predicted that we will make it out of the group stages. Well I'll sleep at lot easier tonight knowing that.

Ian Botham's great pal predicts a semi-final line up of Sri Lanka, South Africa, India and Australia.

I wonder who Salman Butt has predicted? As I'm sure his tips are far more accurate.

Chappell tips on cricket are about as good as mine though, like me, he also thought Alastair Cook would struggle in the recent Ashes series!

0 comments :: Ian Chappell writes off World Cup hopes

Post a Comment